Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

"file not found" when I try to use custom actions

Hello,first at all, I'm a premium user, but I don't know how to get in the premium user forum (I don't have another user/pass besides it, which was created before I became a premium user).Now, I'm using Lansweeper 4, and every time I try to use these...

argie01 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

auto remove PC name not in AD from ls table

hi,under "scanning and cleanup option".. you can see"remove computers not found in the active directory from all tables" checkbox,but if i am trying to put check mark on it and click save button it removes the check mark from that check box. please a...

abolus by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

breakdown of sql basic, enterprise and sql component.

hi how can i get a breakdown of what verions of sql 2005 are installed on the domain.?when i check under software reports, it has 45 instances of sql, but it would be handy to see if it was the enterprise or basic, as there is a massive cost difernce...

Lansweeper Service Problems

After upgrading to 4.0 I am having trouble with the Lansweeper Server Service. I tested the beta version on a seperate server with no problems until the latest 4.0 beta. The http://betalansweeper:9524/ page fails to load after about 20 minutes of ru...

mrdaytrade by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

4.0 upgrade

I want to move forward with the 4.0 upgrade but have a few questions.1. What is the correct .exe to download and use?2. Is there Upgrade documentation or is this a blind install?3. I am running LS on Hyper-V. 2008 R2 guest on top of 2008 R2 host. Any...

dwilkes by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Search for user in Lansweeper 4.0 Free

In lansweeper 3.x i was able to type in user and get computers he/she last logged in to be able to find which computer is currently in use. In 4.0 simple search tells me to buy premium. Is this the only way? Disappointing step backwards. I understand...

MadBoy by Engaged Sweeper
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

software recent changes

hi, i have few question 1)what does negative (-)sign and positive (+)sign means in the recent change soffware change report? does it mean if i add or install a software it will give me a + sign and if i uninstall a software it will give me a - sign?2...

abolus by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Error validating users??

Continuously in errorlog.txt show up error message validating users. Like this:22/04/2010 14:22:55: RAI\mikel.diaz Error de inicio de sesión: nombre de usuario desconocido o contraseña incorrecta. en System.DirectoryServices.DirectoryEntry.Bind(Boo...

cheche by Champion Sweeper
  • 19 replies
  • 0 kudos