Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Include "Recent software changes" as part of the computer report

When I view the information about a computer, there is a tab called "Report". It would be nice if you included the recent software changes as part of this report. In the report however, I would prefer to see entries like the following:Abode Flash-P...

PierreM by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Linux should not be considered a device!

On the Dashboard under the heading Device Overview, Linux is listed! why?I realize that a lot of specialty vendors are using Linux as the OS for their "black box", but DO NOT assumed this is the case for all Linux detection. The Administrator shoul...

PierreM by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade completed but...

I ran setup and had the option to upgrade. The DB and Website were checked automatically for upgrade and the service said it did not need to be upgraded.Setup completed with no errors but when I run the Configuration (GUIConsole) it still reports tha...

Unauthorized software

I want to have report with unallowed software, wich I put as criteria. Let say, I'm searching mozilla, emule ... etc.

dr_sah by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

License information & service status

Hi,I don't see the license information and service status anywhere in the 4.0 demo. Where can I find it ?Regards

not seen in last 30 days

hi i upgraded the lansweeper there yesterday.ive noticed that the "not seen in last 30 days" report is showing 95% of pcs as not having reported in 30 days... this is nearly all our machines.any ideas on how to rectify this. the majority of the machi...

tblComputers.computername became integer after upgrade to 4

Hi,We upgraded to 4 without any hickups. And as excpected some of the reports need correcting.. but we found a major issue.All reports that use the tblComputers.Computername table are not correct.For some reason, the tblCaomputers.Computername is not...

simpsin by Engaged Sweeper
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

2493 Autorun items?

I have a user that says has 2493 autorun items. We have checked Current_user_run and Local_machine_run and see a "normal" amount of entries.I'm wondering what all things are being looked at to generate this list of autorun items? Below is the 1st f...

dteague by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos