Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Licensing

Hello,We have Premium version.... but from version 4.0 we cant use multiple scanning servers?We have 7 worldwide sites and we had in every site local scanning server, all of them connected to central site database, but now we cant use this configurat...

Upgrade to 4.0

I saw this morning that 4.0 final was released but when I read through the documentation, I did not see anything about upgrading. I'm currently running 3.5.2.4 and I'm just wondering if there's anything special I need to know before I run the instal...

HarkinsIT by Champion Sweeper
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Autorun: Misconfigured report

What does this report actually signify? What is actually misconfigured? I have several hunderd computers that are on this report with over 1500 autorun entries each. From where is it pulling the autorun entries? A majority of the entries are in L...

sebouh by Engaged Sweeper
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Could not start the Lansweeper Server on Local COmputer.

After installing version 4, I receive the following error when attempting to start the "Lansweeper Server" service:Could not start the Lansweeper Server service on Local Computer.Error 1067: The process terminated unexpectedly.

cstern by Engaged Sweeper
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

The RPC server is unavailable 0x800706BA

Hi, I am getting 17% of my machines coming up withThe RPC server is unavailable 0x800706BA this software is new to me so any tips on what could be causing this problem would be very helpful. thank you

RichardY by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lansweeper Plug-In for Firefox

I am unable to download the Lansweeper plugin for FireFox. I am prompted to install it when attempting to perform the "Trigger scan" Advanced action on an item detail screen. When I click the Install Plugin box the FireFox Plugin Finder Service rea...

dcain by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Scanning for phone, printers, other devices

I have downloaded and installed the version 4 release. How do I configure device scanning? Specifically, I want to be able to see all of our IP Phones and printers. Thanks!

cstern by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Premium Forum Access

Good morning,I'm trying to validate my premium key to the forum to get premium access, but I get an error:Access DeniedYou tried to enter a area where you didn't have access.I signed up this morning. The key works fine to download the premium tools,...