Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Lansweeper 4.0

Hello,Installed Lansweeper 4.0 and it worked flawlessly and excellent work done by Lansweeper team and congrats.Regards,Sundar

sundarrs by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

OS License compliance problems

This report shows that all my machines have missing licenses. This is quite simply not true. Could this be a bug in the software given that all our licenses are academic MS Select Agreement ones?Ian

ianternet by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Custom report not working after 4.0 upgrade.

Hello, I have a few reports that are not working due to the upgrade.This was a report that displayed computers that had Custom department field emptySelect Top 100 Percent dbo.tblComputers.Computername, dbo.tblComputers.LastknownIP, dbo.tblComputers....

Ismail by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Dashboard Problem

After upgrading to 4.0 my dashboard does not fill the screen and therefore the font is very small and difficult to read. How can I maximize the dashboard to fill the screen?

rlarrea by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Changing details for multiple "devices" at once

Currently, I've got 60 or so IP Phones that are not being picked up as "phones" and as such are being lumped into the "network device" category. Is there a way to edit the details on all 60 of them and change them to phones so I don't have to go thr...

cstern by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade success but one custom report is complaining

My upgrade went very quick and very smooth. Good job!I only have one custom report that is giving me an error at this point.##ERROR: Cannot open report Wrong OU or PC NameIn the report builder trying to preview the report i get the following errorArg...

FWBB by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

The source file is corrupted!

Hi,running the new Setup.exe for version 4.0 I get the Error MSGmentioned above..Tryed to download and install on different systems but encountered everytime the same error.BR Dominik

LangD by Engaged Sweeper
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

4.0 Install Problem

I attempted to install 4.0 to see the added functionality before ditching 3.5.2.When I ran the install it gave me multiple errors when it started to create the database (this is a new install, not an upgrade). I tried this multiple times with multip...

bd by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos