Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

The RPC server is unavailable 0x800706BA

Hi, I am getting 17% of my machines coming up withThe RPC server is unavailable 0x800706BA this software is new to me so any tips on what could be causing this problem would be very helpful. thank you

RichardY by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lansweeper Plug-In for Firefox

I am unable to download the Lansweeper plugin for FireFox. I am prompted to install it when attempting to perform the "Trigger scan" Advanced action on an item detail screen. When I click the Install Plugin box the FireFox Plugin Finder Service rea...

dcain by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Scanning for phone, printers, other devices

I have downloaded and installed the version 4 release. How do I configure device scanning? Specifically, I want to be able to see all of our IP Phones and printers. Thanks!

cstern by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Premium Forum Access

Good morning,I'm trying to validate my premium key to the forum to get premium access, but I get an error:Access DeniedYou tried to enter a area where you didn't have access.I signed up this morning. The key works fine to download the premium tools,...

Date Style

I upgraded to LANSweeper 4.0 this morning and noticed that the date is shown as 19/04/2010. I would like to change it to 04/19/2010. I remember in 3.5 I added a value to the web.config file but this doesn't seem to work in 4.0. Is there an easy wa...

HarkinsIT by Champion Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Broken link on Web Console home page

I updated my server to 4.0.0.18 late last week from an earlier version of the beta server. I noticed that on the Web Console home page there was a broken link showing. I wasn't overly concerned and chalked it up to a beta software bug. This mornin...

klug2892 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade from 3.5.x

Please post in this topic if you successfully upgraded Lansweeper version 3.5 to the beta 4.0 version.

Hemoco by Lansweeper Alumni
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Server Error in lansweeper Application problem

Hello, we upgraded previous 4.0 beta version to version from 15. April, upgrade proceed well, except computer description page - when we try to open page of any computer (by typing hostname or selecting from domain object list)we only get this error:...

petr22 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos