Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Number of pc's being scanned

I seemed to be stuck on the number of pc's being scanned @ 1045. Any help

pjayme by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Date ordering

After clicking on the DATE column in Domain view table is ordered not as DATE but as STRING.

honzaj by Engaged Sweeper
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

test beta april 12

[size=6]Unreadable characters in the forms User OU overview and Computer OU overview became readable! CDROM scan error is still unreadable, question marks in the field. Perhaps an unknown error. Lstrigger began to use the full computer name, NetBIOS ...

Nezrym by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

cleaning tblADComputers

Hi, if I clear tblADComputers table this table will be updated again when computers update its status? Thanks.

cheche by Champion Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

upgrade problems

Hi,I've just upgraded 4.0.0.11 to the latest one and here are my comments:- after the upgrade had finished I couldn't open the LS website After a short investigation I noticed that the file web.config was different from the old one. First difference...

Martin by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

HTTP Error 500.19

Hello just isntalled the beta on my windows 2008 R2 server. after starting the webpage i get an serrver error 500.19Can someone help me ?

tes-com by Engaged Sweeper
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Installation on SBS2008

Hello,Has someone experience with the installation on the Small Business Server 2008, this is 64Bit. After my installation the remote workplace and the webmail(outlook web access/owa) are not working anymore.I could reset this and uninstall the lansw...

Oid by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Reports missing Domain column

I did a spot check of some of the reports and found the following that are missing the Domain column after the Computer name column. I suggest reviewing every single built-in report to make sure the domain column is included:Baseboard: informationCo...

sebouh by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos