Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Change web console aspx/html code?

Hi,Is it possible to change the ASPX/HTML code on the 4.0 website? I tried opening the .aspx files, but all I get when I open them with notepad is the following line : This is a marker file generated by the precompilation tool, and should not be dele...

pentel by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

ls tools

I noticed when I unpacked the .zip that vnc was not included. Was it supposed to be ?Also when performing a screen schot I get an error -- will attach a screen shot

dwilkes by Engaged Sweeper
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Program last used

Is there a way to show the date a program was last used. We would like to see how many people are really using Microsoft Office. Thankyou!!

tessymay by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Request/how to - More Than one SNMP Community name?

not sure if this is the right place for this since it is possibly a request (but of a feature that is new to 4)I've got many devices that use the old venerable commuity name of public (printers and such). I also have other devices that have had their...

kschrantz by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Manual scan

kindly tell me how to add workstation without using GP any sloution for add manual or remotely computer to LANSWEERPER

Fareed by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

License

Hello,I have a question regarding the licenses.Scenario:We have a large network with 10 domains on 10 different locations.There is not connection between the domains (Active Directory Windows 2003)and there is no trust relationship between them.-> Th...

heike by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Create Custom action LSCLIENT

Hi Support!I am new user of LanSweeper. This is a great program!I would create a custom action with lsclientExample \\vm-lansweeper\lsclient.exe {computer} but not function.Actually I have integrate with AD and a specific OU. The inventory function b...