Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

SQL

I need to understand what is the best scenario for this applicatin.I have a server that is running several instances of SQL and it needs to be unaffected by any applications we add. I can put another installation of SQL on the machine that will host ...

dwilkes by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Restrict web console to group broke my lansweeper!

I'm trying to restrict our web console to just IT employees. I followed the article on the Knowledgebase and I'm getting the below error.Server Error in '/' Application.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------...

jasonbrink by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Fresh install what am I missing

Ok any help would be appreciated...I set up a virtual domain for testing and to document the procedures befor this product goes live on our network.I am running 3 .vhds all with 2008 standard1 is set up as the DC1 is an IIS server I will be doing oth...

dwilkes by Engaged Sweeper
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

LSCLIENT Java Interface?

Is there any plans to release LSCLIENT as a Java library? This would be awesome for integrating it with third-party apps...

scott110 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Scanning option 0

Hi,I want to be sure to scan harddisk at least on time everyday, what scan options is the best suited for this 0 or 1? Im using Active scanning.Thanks!

gladen by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Uninstalled software still showing in console

I am playing with Lansweeper 3.5.2 (free version). On a target PC, after uninstalling software it still shows up in the web console. I have restarted the PC and performed a new lsclient scan, but the software in question remains in the console. I did...

scott110 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Few questions relating to 4.0 beta

Hello - we are currently using lansweeper 3.5.2.4 in production. I didn't install it (over 2 years ago), and just have been using the web portion, as someone else configured it all.I setup a test server and installed the 4.0.0.11 beta on it and it's...

jasonbrink by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Web Console ~ 15 sec delay

Our server seems to take about 15 seconds to load up the web console after it has been sitting idle for a while. Subsequent page loads are much quicker. I suspect that the connection b/t IIS and SQL is timing out, and the delay is a result of recon...

wgknowles by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos