Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

screengrab and dual monitors

We run dual monitors around here. Is there any way to make screengrab.exe grab from both or specify which monitor I want a screenshot from?

quintinh by Engaged Sweeper
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Scanning errors (WMIERROR, RPC)

Hello,Were on 3.5.2.4 in production, and I'm also testing 4.0 beta on another server. I noticed both in production and testing, we have around 50+ computers not being scanned.Majority of them come back with:The RPC server is unavailableCannot connec...

jasonbrink by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Windows 7 ScreenGrab

I cannot get the screen capture program to work on systems with Windows 7. Is this a known issue? when the application runs, nothing ever comes up.

Rboynton by Engaged Sweeper
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade from 3.5.2 to 4

Hi,I just wanted to know when the final release of 4 comes out is there a way that I can retain all my old scanned database and just replace it when I install the new version. I don't want to start create the database from scratch. I am using 3.5.2 a...

moss by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

SSH error

Why does SSH return this error? Where do I need to specify credentials?

Ed_Thibert by Engaged Sweeper
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Release date?

Anyone have info on when this will be out of beta?

UMTH by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lansweeper 4.0.0.11 Service crashed

After running the LS 4.0.0.11 service for a little over 2 weeks straight the service crashed a little while ago. The errorlog.txt file has the following message:3/29/2010 3:00:13 PM: Attempted to read or write protected memory. This is often an indi...

sebouh by Engaged Sweeper
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos