Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Trigger scan on Action Screen

When I go to the action screen of a computer and click on trigger scan, does it scan everything on that computer OR does it only scan what is scheduled to scan under configuration...in other words if I have the bios set to be scanned every 30 days an...

bungargp by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Add Device Type

Hi, I really like the new version 4, it's much better than 3.5 but I would like to add a new device type. I would like to keep my mobile/smartphones also regisitered in lansweeper. How can I add the a device type Mobilephone or Smartphone? Or can it ...

gjburg by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Trigger scan on new client

Hello,I'd like to request a way to trigger scans on new clients w/o using active scanning. We currently use a login script w/ lsclient to gather new computers, but this misses a number of computers on our network that are configured to autologon to ...

wgknowles by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Report Duplicate Office Installation Reports by OU

SELECT * FROM(SELECT distinct tblComputers.Computername, tblComputers.UsernameFROM tblComputers, tblADComputers, tblSoftwareWHERE tblADComputers.Computername = tblComputers.ComputernameAND tblSoftware.ComputerName = tblADComputers.ComputernameAND tbl...

KHabershon by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Troubleshooting guide missing?

3/12 betaWhen I click on the Errors tab on a computer with errors, below the list of errors is a link that reads "Find solutions to common problems in the troubleshooting guide" which links to http://www.lansweeper.com/kb/troubleshooting-guide.aspx. ...

sebouh by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

IE History

Is there anyway that this version will support browser history pulling?

UMTH by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

where to install lansweeper

Hi All I was reading windowsITpro where I came across lansweeper it was highly recommend. So i download a trail I have a question where does this have to be installed? It wants iis and active directory the only place I have these installed is the dom...

jwc1972 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Help Running Report; Computer Name and software installed

Hi There,Just want create a simple report in excel where list the computer name and software on themAny help is appreciated!Also can we fine tune this for Microsoft, Autocad?CheersDave

d4 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos