Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

OK seriously! It cant be this hard to get this software working!

Hey all,Hope you can help me. I've recently purchased Lansweeper Premium, but I have tried and just cant get it working.I'm installing this on my secondary Domain Controller - Windows Server 2003 R2Here's what I've done:Downloaded Lansweeper Premium ...

blade316 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Report Builder / table glich

I wanted to make report, that shows AVP service status on computers. I came across a problem - every time I add tblServices row State, Report builder shows Report correctly, bet when I view it on lansweeper Website I get an error. Without row State o...

itssn by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

March 12 Release update

Hello,Iam using 4.0 Beta and downloaded the latest 4.0 beta file dated 12 march 2010.Can you please let me know how to upgrade this from version 4.0.06 to latest 12 march 2010 release fileI executed the upgradebeta sql and tried restarting the servic...

sundarrs by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problems scanning systems

I just installed the free version of Lansweeper. I used SQL Express 2005 and installed SQL Server Management Studio Express. The box has .net version 2.0. I can only view the server itself from the web interface - no other computers on our domain ...

ggmoffet by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Yet another RPC error

First of all i love this software!!! ok so We've got close to 600 computers and servers in 4 different domians that we are scanningI am getting the RPC server unavailable for a handfull of computers (it varries between 15-30 computers)We have the bu...

Patrickc by Engaged Sweeper
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

PCs aren't been scanned as configured

I currently have lansweeper set up to scan for software every 2 days. However I have several PCs that have not been scanned in more than 2 days. For example my PC is alway on and according to my lansweeper console, it was last scanned for software ...

Isaac by Engaged Sweeper
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Report "Patch: Missing patch for the conficker worm" broken

I was creating a report to check if the patch for Microsoft Security Advisory 981374 was installed on computers in my environment (since the patch comes out today). I used the query for the Conficker worm as a starting point and realized that the qu...

sebouh by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Delete Old Users and Computers

I am trying to create a scheduled task to delete computers and users that havent been seen within the last 30 days.looked in the tblComputers and found the lastseen field and it looked very simple, but then is there all the other tables where a compu...

dffe by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos