Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

errors

I am click in shutdown, reboot, open C$ Computer management = Error : O servidor de automação não pode criar objetowhat is this ??

amdbuzat by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

LastBootUpTime

Is LastBootUpTime anywhere in the new version?

Unable to complete scan of remote network/domain

Though active scanning I am successfully scanning computers for users located in several locations which are linked via our MPLS network. These networks are all part of our domain/forest.I am trying to scan a remote network that is part of a differe...

coreyarndt by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to scan Systems behind firewall...

Dear Admin,We have few systems which are behind firewall. We enabled port 9524 and 135 in the firewall for Lansweeper. But even then, when we checked it is showing the below error and reporting to LS but not scanning the system completely (shows in R...

Windows 7 pro e rpc error except for 1

Hi, maybe someone has got already solved this problem but i found notting.I ha ve the premium version, and all the w7 on the company could not be scanned, except for 1 that is an ultimate version, the others are professional.I installed the telnet cl...

cico70 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Eventlog Alerts

How do I make eventlog alerts work? I've added an alert name with conditions, enabled it, set a valid mailgroup and enabled eventlog log alert mailing. I generated the alert an a device and rescanned the device, but no alert was emailed.

Rebuild Computer Listing

Hello All,I was just wondering if there was a SQL command I can run to rebuild the database listing for all the computers on the Domain. I pretty much want to start from scratch.I believe I read something a while ago on this form if delete all the ro...

tdecenso by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lstrigger

I have a question on this page http://www.lansweeper.com/lstrigger.aspxUse this tool to force/trigger remote scanning of a workstation from the command line.Example:lstrigger "servername" "computer" "domain"Default port = 9524lstrigger "servername" "...

belz by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos