Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

An error has occurred while establishing a connection to the server.

Hi,I've found a message in the error log saying Cannot connect to database, check your config file, service will be stoppedAn error has occurred while establishing a connection to the server. When connecting to SQL Server 2005, this failure may be c...

belz by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

How do you license the Freeware version to Premium

We have purchased a subscription and recv'd our license key...however, I cannot find where this key should go?Is there a PREMIUM version download or is there a way to turn our FREEWARE installation into a licensed PREMIUM version?

nwit by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lansweeper development

What language / database is lansweeper developed in?If .NET do you mind sharing what SNMP API you are using? Is it free?

gdavid by Champion Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to create a new report based on the existing report

I want to create a report based on the existing. Simply copy the current and change in its parameters. If I edit the existing and saved under a different name does not overwrite the old?

Nezrym by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Product keys tab + other bugs

Hello.In licence keys, Microsoft Office System 2007 does not scan keySOFTWARE\Microsoft\Office\12.0\Registration\{91120000-0011-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE}but in stead this key shows up as Microsoft Office System 2007SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Office\12.0\Regist...

itssn by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Post your unknown devices

Lansweeper tries to detect what type of device is discovered by the snmp OID.You can help extending this database by posting your list of devices where the type is incorrect discovered.After you made the correction please upload report "Device unique...

Hemoco by Lansweeper Alumni
  • 32 replies
  • 0 kudos