Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

premium license and new users

Hi,i have about 15 users that connect to the website \\server\lansweeper\ and only 1 seems to be licensed on teh premium tools, how can teh other users get premium access without me needing to visit each pc?thanks Phil

phil_lock by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Web config

Hi, I'm getting the below message after modifying the web.config file. Pls advise. Everything has been revert to the original.Runtime Error Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this applicati...

fen12 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lansweeper and SCOM 2007

Any knowledge of issues loading Lansweeper on a server with Microsoft System Center Operations Manager 2007/SQL Server 2008? All 32-bit.

Not finding computer after being renamed more than once (using AD)

I logged onto the computer as local admin and renamed the computer. Then I had to rename it again and back. Nevermind why, but it worked and all is well with the name and AD. I removed the old name from Lansweeper and I am trying to scan it using LsT...

Multiple Installs?

I recently purchase Lansweeper and it's a great product. My boss wants to put it in all the divisions but roll up the data into a corporate location. We have a WAN in place but are concerned about the traffic that this could potentially generate. ...

bd by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Interface to helpdesk software

Can Lansweeper provide an interface to helpdesk software? We're going to deploy Marval (ITSM/service Desk software) as our helpdesk software, it will use SQL database as well. Can we integrate/Link the information from Lansweeper into Marval?

"save date format" seems to have no affect

tried saving date format as MM/dd/yyyy under 'config utility\reports&alerts' yet web interface still reports dates as dd\MM\yyyy.

googoo by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos