Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Flush Old Details from Lansweeper

Hi I am a Lansweeper premium user.I would like to get an option to flush some details from the database,so that Lansweeper will display the updated data .Eg: Suppose in the Digital Dashboard there is a display called "Not latest Service Pack XP " and...

Sachin by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sorting computernames >100

I have some strange behavior in the default.aspx?comp=&item=compsearch list. I have computers named from 01 -> 116 and the sorting is a bit off.Here is an example;JHSCTX10JHSCTX11JHSCTX110JHSCTX111JHSCTX112JHSCTX113JHSCTX114JHSCTX115JHSCTX116JHSCTX12...

Hatteland by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Premium subscription

Hi,Need to check, for premium subscription.If my company purchase 1 year sub, but decided to terminate after 6 months of usage?Will there be a refund of the pro-rated amount or the remaining 6 months?

cmtan by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Microsoft Audit

We may have an upcoming Microsoft software audit. I need to know if this software list the actual keys (bbbbb-bbbbr-bbrbg-bgbgr-bgfrb) and not the number version (11822-12313-12321-12313-12313) of the Microsoft products. I will need to see every ke...

Scan remote computers

Hi,Can lansweeper scan remote computers?Example,Lansweeper installed in HQRemote user at SITE A connects through Internet to HQ to trigger a scan on his computer.Through web-base...?Is that possible?Or how is it possible for HQ personnel to audit Rem...

cmtan by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

I dont understand the problem with RPC and WMI

Hello. Could somebody explain respect to error that appear with RPC Server unavailable and WMI access denied how do make for repair this error? because I used the step that have the manual on enable any options for this service but the computers tha...

Jaime by Engaged Sweeper
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Registry Scan

All of our users have RightFax installed, and we are trying to determine the login user each is using. We found a registry key that has this information, and set up a custom registry scan to get it. Out of 400 systems, we only have 9 that show up. I'...

Rboynton by Engaged Sweeper
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problem with query using Report builder

I'm trying to make a query that will tell me all the Microsoft software installed along with their Product keys, computer names, product name. It's not coming out right. Either I'm getting the same key with different software products showing which i...

mzovi by Engaged Sweeper
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos