Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Software reports

Hi , iam using the premium version with active scanning set, i have uninstalled software from my pc but lansweeper dos not reflect the changes until i launch lstrigger too scan my workstation. i would like it so that the active scanning reflects the ...

choltas by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Views, reports and keys scanning

Hi again,Sorry if I'm missing something again, but as my SQL knowledge is really poor I sometimes can't figure stuff out by myself. The good news is that Lansweeper is actually helping me get some SQL skills and that's not bad So here are a few quest...

nicoh by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Errorlog

Hello,Lansweeper server didn't add any clients to dashboard. here is all information about my system.I installed lansweeper free version to sql server. lansweeper service is starting with domain admin account.Sql Server 2000 installed on the server. ...

Problem with Report on Web Console

I created a new report in Report Builder to show me all the version of Symantec Anti-Virus and the Definition Date based on the software table and the registry table after collecting the registry information.Here is the sql for the report.Select Dist...

Problems with Remote Control

Just noticed this today. When I try to remote control from lansweeper I am getting an error "Unknown Authentication Scheme" It has been working fine until recently. Any ideas?

jmarmo by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Move to new server

I want to move LS webserver to a new server. Is this just as simple as attaching the new server to the existing DB and redirecting the LSClient file to the new server? Thanks

lhawk by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Error in Windows XP Report

When I try to edit the Windows XP Report in report builder I get the following error:The object 'Web30RepOSWinXP' does not exist in database lansweeperdb or is invalid for this operation.What do I do? It seems to mess up my Digital Dashboard because ...

cbr by Engaged Sweeper
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos