Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Active Scanning on multiple domains

We are having issues scanning multiple domains.We have all the correct information in the Active Scanning tab. The issues present in the Domain Credentials.We have created the same user name in all 4 domains, with the same rights in all 4 domains. W...

mobando by Engaged Sweeper
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Date Format

How do I change the date format on report output to what we Americans are accustomed to? MM/DD/YYYYCurrently, it comes out DD/MM/YYYY (which is what I assume you are used to in Sweden).

quintinh by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Remote Screenshot / Putty Conflict

I was just trying take a remote screenshot and got a funky error.Cannot create file "C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\Local Settings\Temp;C:\Program Files\PuTTY\REMOTESCREEN.exe". The file name, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Web page cannot be found

Hi thereI've just installed LANsweeper on a Windows 2008 server hosting Sharepoint servicesThe SQL Express 2005 installation went OK. I ran lsclient on two computers on my domain and I can see them using the configuration utility.My problem is trying...

cristighe by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

License Expiration

My premium user license expires tomorrow. What is the renewal process?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

LanSweeper version no.

Hi,Where/how do we know the version of existing installation of LanSweeper..?My company wants to install the premium version of LanSweeper over existing installation (freeware). Should we download the newest version?Thank you,Sigeg P.

Lansweeper Custom Fields question

Can you tell me if it's possible to modify the name tags titled Custom 1 through to 9 in the Custom Fields page? For example "Custom 1:" I would like to rename to "Local Contact", is this possible?

Ken_James by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

user search issue

Hello All,I'm new in lansweeper. Till we used the free version I could search lot of domain users. When the user logged in the exe file started and sent info to the server. It worked fine.Last week I talked over my boss and we bought the premium vers...

palz by Engaged Sweeper
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos