Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Trial Premium License

Hi,May I ask if there is a trial premium license available say for 30 days?I would like to test out the premium functions before recommending my company to purchase.

cmtan by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

lansweeper primum wmi issue

hi ,i am using the latest version (premium ver) :in my reports i can see that about 60 computers are having wmi errors ,my question is :1) lansweeper are working only with wmi ?? (i mean if those 60 xps are having errors at the wmi ,so lansweeper wil...

avi by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can I change from port 80 to 8080?

Can I change from port 80 to 8080 is it possible?Do I just change in in IIS or is there more to it?

w1ngl by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Computers show up but with red color

Hello everyone,My first post, need help. We have purchased this Lansweeper software and after 2 days of efforts we are not able to use it. With the premium software which does not require a lansweeper client on desktops, we scanned our network and ar...

Branding

It says in the feature list for the premium version that we can brand it with our own logo. I can't find the setting or anything in the documentation to facilitate this. Any help would be greatly appreciated!Rick

How do I rename custom fields?

Hi, May I know how to I rename Custom1, Custom2.... under custom fields? I am using the free version. Pls advise. Thank you.

fen12 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Customize views / LSRemote prompt

Dear all,Discovered this wonderful piece of software yesterday and went premium today. So far, I love it!I tried to search for similar topics but couldn't really find anything relevant, sorry if I missed something.I have 2 questions:1) Customize view...

nicoh by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problem with domain admin account

I've already read this problem in another close topic ...To AllI am new to Lansweeper 3.51 and I have looked thru several topics before posting this question .. I have loaded an XP Professional sp-3 box with SQL Express .. no problem and connected th...

paprita by Champion Sweeper
  • 20 replies
  • 0 kudos