Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

User Search not working

Hi we seem to be having a problem with the User Search on Lansweeper.Computer Search and Software Search but User Search does not give any results.Can anyone help?

polestar by Engaged Sweeper
  • 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Installing the software

So I feel like major n00b even trying to get this software to run. I have a server that is clear of everything, and I am trying to install this to try out this software. I am looking forward to seeing the results and using this software, but I can't...

Josh by Engaged Sweeper
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

LanSweeper Web Interface Problems

Hello,I have gotten LanSweeper to run (and for scans to go off as well). When I go to view the web interface, I see everything from the menubar and up, but nothing else. Any ideas why that might be? I have tried this in FireFox 3 Beta (RC 2) and Inte...

aliby by Engaged Sweeper
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

WMI Error + No computer Inventory - (Red computers)

Installed Lansweeper - no problems or errors all working fine.Copied the script and and set it to run as a logon script via a gpo for a security group again all working fine, however all the computers are showing up as red and do not have any details...

martydev by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Scanning - Access is Denied

I saw a bunch of posts on this same error but none of those solutions have worked for me yet (very possible I missed one).Error: Access is denied. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070005 (E_ACCESSDENIED))Client: Windows Server 2003Troubleshooting:1. Conn...

mkarsten by Engaged Sweeper
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Compilation Error

Compilation Error Who can fix this as soon as posibile?I think that is the program problemsCompilation Error Description: An error occurred during the compilation of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific er...