Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Installing on Windows Server 2008

Hi,I'm hoping someone can help. I've installed (or, nearly installed) Lansweeper on Server 2008 (I'm not sure it's even supported?) and the service appears to be running, however I'm getting a weird IIS error when I try to go to the website. I'm no...

wigneys by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

COMPUTER SEARCH NOT FINDING COMPUTERS ON DOMAIN

I know this is a stupid question, and I'm probably missing a step somewhere, but when I do a "Computer Search" on the web console, it comes back that it can't find it. I've tried by computer name and IP address. What am I missing?

BLNoga by Engaged Sweeper
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Change the Date Format

On the Digital Dashboard frontpage, when I click on a domain-link to list all computers associated with it, a page will display showing the computer name, description, os, processor, memory, and last communication date. Is there any way to change th...

davis226 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

lstrigger not working, connection test passes

We are running SBS 2003 and have windows xp and vista workstations. However, we are unable to get lstrigger working on any workstation. The connection test passes fine, on any workstation. is there a relationship between the RRAS service and the c...

pmcnamara by Engaged Sweeper
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Software inventory question

Hi,I would like to add software licenses to the list under Lansweeper management console that currently may not be installed on any computer on the network. I click on the plus sign under the "Software for which you want to keep track of the licenses...