Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Lansweeper features question.

I am looking to evaluate Lansweeper for a software audit/license compliance review project and I am interested to know if it has the following functionality.Get Software Version Get Machine Software is Installed On Generate Reports Scan Linux/UNIX...

ljohnson by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

An other way for Server in DMZ and wmi on dynamic port

I had some trouble with 2003 server Sp1 Sp2 server whiche are in the DMZ, the firewall is not the windows internal One.My problems was that lsclient is announcing well on the lsservice server (port 9524) , lsservice try to connect as well with open p...

billporte by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Installation Error with Service

Help please; I am trying to install Lansweeper on a Windows 2003 server. I get an error during the installation which reads 'Error [SC] StartService: OpenService FAILED 1060: The specified service does not exist as an installed service.' The database...

wmckinn by Engaged Sweeper
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Performance on Production servers

Hello,I would like to know the performance impact on a client when the scan is running (WMI, Remote registry). I am planning to install the software in my production network and I need to make sure that it will not add load on the clients.Thank you,M...

Problem with Network Inventory

As per your website, "Lansweeper does not need to install a client on your workstations". I installed Lansweeper, its not discovering any computers on my network with no firewalls active. Reading the forum leads me to believe I will need to install...

eapen by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Permanently Deleting Computers?

When I go into the GUI console, and select a computer, and then click on the "Permanently delete selected computers" button, it does remove the entry out of lansweeper for a little while.But then, after some time, the computer shows back up again in ...

bei01 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Monitor serial

Hi.I have installed lansweeper in my computer (windows XP) and I see all the information I want, but I need also the monitor´s serial.How can I get it?

Rigo by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Error on Lansweeper service install

Hi,Please help me since i am a newbie in Lansweeper 3.1I tried to install Lansweeper Service and it always comes up with this error messageLansweeper service install Error: [SC] StartService: OpenService FAILED 1060:The specified service does not ...

ikurnia by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos