Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

WMIERROR Access is denied. (Resolved)

Just thought I would share a solution for the following error:Wmierror Access is denied. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070005 (E_ACCESSDENIED))Type "dcomcnfg" in a run box on the workstation.Select the "default properties" tab.Tick the "Enable Distri...

pmcnamara by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lsremote on Windows 2000...

I was wondering if there was any chance lsremote is going to be working on Windows 2000 in the future? I know its in beta currently but it would be a huge help considering win2k does not support RDP. If it actually is supposed to work and I am doin...

pmcnamara by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Computer name change

I gather the system creates a new computer entry in the system if an existing computer changes it's name. Is there any kind of check that can be made against serial number or some other common field to pick the old entries up and delete the relevant...

JonG by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

no errorlog.txt

I installed the lansweeper on a machine running windows 2000 server, I also have another server running sqlexpress. If I run lsclient I receive a failure. I also looked in the service folder for the errorlog.txt file but the file is missing. In IIS, ...

randy-k by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

error "Requested registry access is not allowed" when running lsclient

Hi,I'm getting this error when running lsclient on a workstation (XP)The command: lsclient 10.0.5.1 lansweeper version is 3.1the server is a xp too.I don't have an AD. I imagine that running lsclient on a workstaion could work.What's wrong?

dbj1964 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Register for Premium Tools

I have sent an email asking for other options than paypal. This is for a Corp purchases. Credit Card is OK but company policy prohibits us from using paypal for anything.I have not received a response yet. What are our options?Regards,Dan

djm by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lansweeper risks

I am a network admistrator of a large WAN with with varying degrees of bandwidth (approx 3500 Pcs). I have come across your product over the last couple of weeks and I must say that it looks impressive and very scalable. Just wondering if you had a...

JonG by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos