Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How do you change the min/max requirements?

Hello,We are trying out the product and were wondering if there is a way to change the min/max values that the product is reporting as the pc systems meeting.we did a quick search in the forum and one answer said it was doable but did not mention how...

PING ERROR!!!

when i check the red computer there is an error there..there's an error message "pingerror"everytime i turned my computer every morning the red computer always changes...after i check the connection using connection tester, the connection is Ok...so ...

rosky by Engaged Sweeper
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Having Issues with Connecting to SQL

First I want to start out by saying that this looks like an amazing program and I thank you for the support you've given. All your responses on the forums are what's me gotten this far.Anyways, I'm having problems with the SQL login when I go to view...

dion3537 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Password required to enter Website

First off, I'd like to say that Lansweeper is an awesome looking product and thank you for producing it.I believe I have followed the installation directions exactly but I am having a problem when I attempt to access the newly created website. As s...

Port by Engaged Sweeper
  • 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

java error on page when trying to use tools

awesome tool. I just installed this for a client but have one problem. This is server 2003 standard, sp2. new install. java 1.6.0.5. If I try to use any of the tools in the left hand column of the web page, I get a java error on page notification in ...

visory by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Windows Firewall Issue

Hi,COuld someone please help me with windows firewall. Could i pleae know as to which port needs to be added to windows firewall apart from 9524 TCP port as when firewall is enabled its not scanning the system but soon as firewall is disabled am ale ...

click_buy by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

LansweeperPRO service problem

HiWhen i try to start the LansweeperPRO service i get the followingThe LansweeperPRO service on Local Computer started and then stopped. Some services stop automatically if they have no work to do, for example, the Performance Logs and Alerts service...