Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

No Hardware or OS Info on Thin Clients running XP Embedded

I have a number of HP Thin Clients running XP Embedded with SP2 that I would like reports on. These thin clients are joined to the domain and appear to have WMI enabled.They do show up as red (errored) and I can get a list of software with the excep...

MADEMAN by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problems

This is a new install when I goto the web page 'digital dashboard' shows me 'WMI access denied', but when I go to any other panel I get errors:System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: Invalid object name 'dbo.Tsysreportsoftware'.at System.Data.SqlClient.S...

kenm by Engaged Sweeper
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problem Deploying LsClient using GPO

Hi,When i try to deploy LsClient via a GPO the VBS script come stops giving the popup window " Software not trusted " click run to contineCould someone please guide me as to how can i execute LsClient on a Domain via a logon script

click_buy by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

getting login domain controler name for workstations

Is the name of the domain controler that the computer/user logged into captured, and if so what would be the best way to display that info for computers I am looking at in the web interface? The item I am talking about, to clear any confusion, would...

tachelp by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Is active directory require for Lansweeper?

I would like to test out Lansweeper on a network that does not have Active Directory - only a workgroup. Is AD required or will this work on a Windows Workgroup?

InChem by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

REGERROR...

I have a few laptops in my network. They are using Windows Vista Business Edition. When I try to scan them using LAN Sweeper, I have got this error message: Regerror The network path was not found. So what is the problem?Thanks

rosky by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Errors all over the place

HiI get different errors from different machinesI scanned 183 Laptops and only 31 looks finePlease help me to correct thisRegerror The network path was not found. SNJHBCASSIMG (10.11.5.92) 2008/02/22 09:00:54 AM Wmierror Access is denied. (Excepti...