→ The Lansweeper Customer Excellence Awards 2024 - Submit Your Project Now! Learn More & Enter Here

Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

No Hardware or OS Info on Thin Clients running XP Embedded

I have a number of HP Thin Clients running XP Embedded with SP2 that I would like reports on. These thin clients are joined to the domain and appear to have WMI enabled.They do show up as red (errored) and I can get a list of software with the excep...

MADEMAN by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problems

This is a new install when I goto the web page 'digital dashboard' shows me 'WMI access denied', but when I go to any other panel I get errors:System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: Invalid object name 'dbo.Tsysreportsoftware'.at System.Data.SqlClient.S...

kenm by Engaged Sweeper
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problem Deploying LsClient using GPO

Hi,When i try to deploy LsClient via a GPO the VBS script come stops giving the popup window " Software not trusted " click run to contineCould someone please guide me as to how can i execute LsClient on a Domain via a logon script

click_buy by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

getting login domain controler name for workstations

Is the name of the domain controler that the computer/user logged into captured, and if so what would be the best way to display that info for computers I am looking at in the web interface? The item I am talking about, to clear any confusion, would...

tachelp by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Is active directory require for Lansweeper?

I would like to test out Lansweeper on a network that does not have Active Directory - only a workgroup. Is AD required or will this work on a Windows Workgroup?

InChem by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

REGERROR...

I have a few laptops in my network. They are using Windows Vista Business Edition. When I try to scan them using LAN Sweeper, I have got this error message: Regerror The network path was not found. So what is the problem?Thanks

rosky by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos