Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

License compliance + versions

Hello, I have installed Lansweeper today in order to test, if it fits our auditing needs. So far I am quite impressed (although about 50% of the clients have registry access denied), but I have one question:In the license and compliance tab, I can se...

Max by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Client Windows Vista Business: proxy class error

Hi when lan sweeper scan a Windows Vista Business client the "Proxy" Scan report this error:"Classe non valida" (i use Italian versione of Windows Vista, translation shuld be: "Not nalid class").All other thisng works perfectly, what's is the proble...

marcom by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Memory

When I open the view that shows the computers on my domain (Computers in domain) the memeory of all the pcs are shown in KB instead of MBDoes anybody knows what might be happening?Thanks,Elton Pimentel.

Breiko by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Scan for files

Hello everyone.I added a scanned file "%homepath%\Local Settings\Application Data\Citrix\GoToMeeting\198\g2mcomm.exe"When I trigger the scan and I go into the SQL database, it says false as to finding it. I know it is there and it is the correct file...

clmowers by Engaged Sweeper
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Left column

I would like to know how not to show the left column on the devices page. I am talking about the Trigger Scan, Remote Control, VNC, etc...I do not want that a regular user shuts down a workstation or a server.A good option would be an authentication ...

Breiko by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Website won't connect

Hello;I am trying to configure lansweeper and was able to successfully get to this screen:I didn't get any errors going through the sql documentation steps. I think my problem lies with the website setup in iis. When I try to go to the web page I g...

Maureen99 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problem Service SQL Connection

If i start server - i get this error in errorlog. Clients cannot get connection so server.#####################################################28.02.2008 09:16:56System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: Cannot open database "Lansweeper" requested by the l...

ahandler by Engaged Sweeper
  • 22 replies
  • 0 kudos

New installation, website wont work

Hi, I have just installed Lansweeper 3.0 on a brand new server. I have gone through the configuration several times without finding the soution to my problem.The server is Windows Server 2003 SP2 with sql 2005 express.The Lansweeper server is install...

annym by Engaged Sweeper
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos