Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

SQL ERRORS: The RPC is unavailable and The network path was not found

Hi!The server is not seeing the hardware inventory of my test client pc. I checked tsyserrors table and found out these 2 errors:1. The RPC is unavailable (this is majority of the erorrs)2. The network path was not found (About 6)When I run lsclient...

lan888 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

SQL server connect

Hi there, when I try to connect the web concol to the database (like when I load the page) I get to see the SQL statements andd the first line reads:"System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: Login failed for user 'lsuser'."I have verified that this use is...

UTi by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

ASPX error

Hey, I got the other problem fixed but now I have a new one. I followed the instructions on the manual but didn't have .net installed and as it's a live server I opted to install .net later. I did all the rest of the steps and it all works apart from...

UTi by Engaged Sweeper
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

.config file is wrong

Hi, I am trying to configure your software on my server. Due to our network design I cannot run the software on the same server as the database but in the config file I changed the ip address from localhost to the address of the sql server. Here is ...

UTi by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

SQL - Access 2003

Good Morning! First of all I LOVE this program. I work for a school district that has NO money and this piece of software is going to save me SO much time. As well as make sure we're LEGAL when it comes to licensing!My question is this. I'm tryin...

miholmes by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

SQL Server Integrated Authentication

Will a connection string using Integrated Security in the web.config file work? I tried building a connection string but wasn't successful in getting the Web Console to run using the connection string. Is there a certain format that your applicatio...

David by Engaged Sweeper
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

MySQL install

Has anyone ever tried setting up Lansweeper on MySQL instead of SQL server?If so, can you post instructions specific to a MySQL install? I'm having trouble running the install sql scripts, and I don't know what the problem is unless the SQL and MySQ...

kcsnow by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Configuration problem

HI I'm just setting up Lansweeper on a network with mixed Windo 2000 and XP clients. Everything works fine with the 2000 clients, but access to some registry keys is not permitted on the XP machines. Some have SP2 other do not, so the problem is not ...

rbn by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos