→ Having trouble accessing our new support portal or creating a ticket? Please notify our team here

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
david_chang
Engaged Sweeper II
I have about 19 IP locations that I have setup in the configuration that do not display on the web console page.

I would like to be able to see all of the locations I have entered in the configuration.

PLease advise.

thanks!
Dave
5 REPLIES 5
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
Have you actually submitted your machines for IP Range Scanning? Please note that IP range locations are only used to assign a name to an IP range. To scan a range, you must submit it in the Lansweeper configuration console under Scanning Servers\Your Server\IP Range Scanning.
david_chang
Engaged Sweeper II
Lansweeper wrote:
Have you actually submitted your machines for IP Range Scanning? Please note that IP range locations are only used to assign a name to an IP range. To scan a range, you must submit it in the Lansweeper configuration console under Scanning Servers\Your Server\IP Range Scanning.

Yes we had. After careful review of the missing names/ip ranges, it was found that the IP ranges had not been entered correctly.

Thank you for the initial answer. That led me in the right direction.

We can consider this issue closed.

D
david_chang
Engaged Sweeper II
Thanks for the insight.

I will go through all of these ip locations and make sure there are live machines at each one.

I'll update if there are any further issues.

thx!
Dave
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
Are you certain machines (computers/devices) have been scanned that belong to these IP locations? Your IP locations will be listed in your IP Location Overview, under your Domain Overview, but only if they actually contain machines.
david_chang
Engaged Sweeper II
Lansweeper wrote:
Are you certain machines (computers/devices) have been scanned that belong to these IP locations? Your IP locations will be listed in your IP Location Overview, under your Domain Overview, but only if they actually contain machines.

There are users sitting at these locations and I can ping the machines. Some of these locations were created several weeks ago.

However, there are no records of them in lansweeper.

thx
D