cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lsbernhard
Engaged Sweeper
Hello everybody!
I upgraded from version 3.1 to 3.2+Update1.
In the action screen-web interface is now a new field with Active Directory Informations (FQDN;Description,OU,...) for the workstation!
But these Fields are empty for any Workstation and Server!
Is this only a Premium-Feature?

Regards
5 REPLIES 5
Lansweeper_Prem
Engaged Sweeper
I have the same problem.. can you e-mail me also on this?
Lansweeper Premium User wrote:
I have the same problem.. can you e-mail me also on this?

This information is only available in the lansweeper premium version.
Arno_De_Backer
Engaged Sweeper
Hello,

We have the premium version installed, we gather all info with lsclient --> replaced the service as required, information is displayed with no errors, servers, desktop all info is correct and everything is detected as it should.

However we don't seem to gather the active directory information...

As it is not explained in de pdf manual and as i can't find anything on your forum, would it be possible to please tell me or give me the documentation, on how and what to take care of to make sure we gather the active directory information.

Thank you very much to inform us concernig this mather.
Arno De Backer wrote:
Hello,

We have the premium version installed, we gather all info with lsclient --> replaced the service as required, information is displayed with no errors, servers, desktop all info is correct and everything is detected as it should.

However we don't seem to gather the active directory information...

As it is not explained in de pdf manual and as i can't find anything on your forum, would it be possible to please tell me or give me the documentation, on how and what to take care of to make sure we gather the active directory information.

Thank you very much to inform us concernig this mather.

Arno,

I've send you a mail about this.
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
Yes, the active directory computer information is premium only