→ The Lansweeper Customer Excellence Awards 2024 - Submit Your Project Now! Learn More & Enter Here

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pdumbleton
Engaged Sweeper
We have recently upgraded to the latest release of Lansweeper and implemented LSPush in our login script.

Since doing so the number of active scans has decrease, which I would expect.

My question is, how do I determine that the LSPush information is actually being added to the database? Is this the last seen field on the computer page?

Does the Scans number, under service status, increase when LSPush information is processed?

One last question, now that we are running LSPush instead of active scanning for our workstation, how can I clear the WMI errors from those workstation documents?

Thanks.
1 REPLY 1
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
pdumbleton wrote:
My question is, how do I determine that the LSPush information is actually being added to the database? Is this the last seen field on the computer page?

The "Last seen" date reflects when the last successful scan of the computer was performed, with any scanning method. If the last scan was unsuccessful, you will see a "Last tried" date.
If you are only using LsPush for scanning and the "Last seen" dates are updated, you know that the LsPush import was successful. However, there is also a "LastLsPush" field in tblComputers within the report builder. This will tell you when the last successful LsPush import was performed for a particular machine.

pdumbleton wrote:
Does the Scans number, under service status, increase when LSPush information is processed?

Yes, this number will increase each time LsPush data is processed.

pdumbleton wrote:
One last question, now that we are running LSPush instead of active scanning for our workstation, how can I clear the WMI errors from those workstation documents?

If the last computer scan was successful, the errors should disappear by themselves. So either no LsPush results were imported yet for those particular machines, or you are using other scanning methods alongside LsPush that are resulting in the errors.

New to Lansweeper?

Try Lansweeper For Free

Experience Lansweeper with your own data.

Try Now