cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
FIPT
Engaged Sweeper
Hi,

I just installed Lansweeper (Premium version) in the company where I'm working. I already used without any problems lansweeper in the past in other companies, but here, I'm having trouble :

On lansweeper I only can see 38 computers/servers (out of 100-150 in our AD). The missing computers aren't "displayed in red" in lansweeper... they just don't appear at all. I can't understand why because I've done the following tests/analysis :

- missing computers are in the same OU then displayed/scanned computers
- from Lansweeper server I used the "testconnection" tool included in Lansweeper installation directory... tried to test connection to a missing computer, using it netbios name and it fqdn ... both worked with success (wmi access OK)
- I logged on a "missing computer", used "Lsclient.exe" ... and then, the missing computer appears with success in Lansweeper with all information (even the AD information).

I also tried to "wait" ... but now, 4 days after Lansweeper installation.... I still have only 40 computers displayed.

Can you provide any help on this issue, or maybe some suggestions to diagnose it further ?
3 REPLIES 3
Protelindo
Engaged Sweeper
I also having that problem user computer only appear 51 and last scanned was 5 days a go... is I have to upgrade to the premium and will be scanned all PC?
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
Protelindo wrote:
I also having that problem user computer only appear 51 and last scanned was 5 days a go... is I have to upgrade to the premium and will be scanned all PC?

In the freeware version the computers will be scanned when they are triggered by lsclient.
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
Please check your errorlog.txt file, maybe there are problems connecting to some DC's.