→ The Lansweeper Customer Excellence Awards 2024 - Submit Your Project Now! Learn More & Enter Here

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
clarkkent
Engaged Sweeper
My configuration tab is missing in the Lansweeper interface. I am also informed the administrator account is not authorized when I attempt to access the web interface. It used to work so am not sure what has happened. I tried using the website from the server that Lansweeper is installed on and I get the error shown in the first attachement.

I checked the authentication type and it appears to be set to Windows Integrated(Kerebos/NTLM) Second attachment

Clicking on the ASP.Net Config Tool get me the error shown in the third attachment.
3 REPLIES 3
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
As stated previously, DO NOT check the checkbox in front of "Lansweeper Database". Only check "Lansweeper Website" and "Use an existing SQL Server".
clarkkent
Engaged Sweeper
I have uninstalled the Utildev webserver. I am now attempting to reinstall but it seems to want to delete my current database. Not sure what to do now.

Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
- Reinstall your web console under IIS Express, as there are known bugs in UltiDev: http://lansweeper.com/kb/49/How-to-migrate-from-Ultidev-to-IIS-Express-webserver.html
Make sure you DO NOT check the checkbox in front of "Lansweeper Database", or you'll be overwriting your existing database.
- Make sure user access is properly configured under Configuration\Website Management\Website Access.
- Note that, if you lock yourself out, you can run Program Files (x86)\Lansweeper\Service\ResetWebUserRoles.exe to reset user access.