→ The Lansweeper Customer Excellence Awards 2024 - Submit Your Project Now! Learn More & Enter Here

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NeilL
Engaged Sweeper
Hi,

We are in the midst of doing lifecycle of our desktops we currently have 13500+ computers scanned. The problem is we have over 5100 that are not scanned, is there a way of prioritizing the computers that are not scanned so that they can get the information into Lansweeper?

When you review the computer that is not scanned it comes up with the following:

Errors found during scanning
The RPC server is unavailable 0x800706BA (<computername>, <ip>) 10/30/2010 12:19:24 AM
Cannot connect to DCOM port 135 : Firewalled? (<computername>) 10/30/2010 12:19:24 AM

If I Trigger scan it will gather the information into Lansweeper without the need to run WMI Error Fix and Firewall Fix), but I don't feel like doing that 5100+ times.

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Neil
3 REPLIES 3
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
beta will be ready this month. (documentation/testing still needs a lot of work)
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
version 4.1 will make this a lot easier.

For now you can make a .txt file with the computernames to execute and create a batch file to run lstrigger.
NeilL
Engaged Sweeper
Lansweeper wrote:
version 4.1 will make this a lot easier.

For now you can make a .txt file with the computernames to execute and create a batch file to run lstrigger.

One step ahead of you that's what I started to do. Do you have a release date for version 4.1?

Thanks
Neil