cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dlaporte
Engaged Sweeper
Here is my problem. If I type a username or fullname in the search textbox, Lansweeper find the user correctly but not always the computer associated.

If I type the computer name for the very same user, in the computer asset page, I will see the user name. If I click on the user name, same problem in that page, no computer found.

2 REPLIES 2
dlaporte
Engaged Sweeper
That would make sense. I've corrected the situation, lets see if that resolve the problem.

Thanks for your help
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
dlaporte wrote:
Here is my problem. If I type a username or fullname in the search textbox, Lansweeper find the user correctly but not always the computer associated.

Could you clarify what you mean by this. Do you mean that there is no computer logon history listed on the user's Lansweeper webpage?

Most likely no recent logon events were scanned for the user or logon history was deleted by the "Delete logon information after XX days" option found under Configuration\Scanning Setup\Server Options. The "last user" listed on a computer's webpage is stored in a different database table, which is not affected by the "Delete logon information after XX days" cleanup option.