cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gdavis
Engaged Sweeper II
We are are using Lansweeper in a multiple domain setting (4 domains). Our system consists of about 2000 discovered devices. Our server is fully up-to-date and seems to be working properly. We are seeing (through a network traffic analyzer) that the server is pulling 4-6 GB of data from each machine during a scan. I have contacted support and they assure me this is not possible, but we've narrowed it down to the lansweeper server creating the traffic and have the data showing the usage per device. I'm sure I have an incorrect setting in my scanning configuration, but I can't find what it is. Any recommendations, or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Also, if anyone has any questions about my setup/config just let me know. Thanks in advance.
3 REPLIES 3
aeneal
Engaged Sweeper
I followed the instructions for creating an LSPush file. I copied the file from the temp directory into the lansweeper\service\import directory. Now what do I do? I still see workstations that do not give system information.
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
aeneal wrote:
I followed the instructions for creating an LSPush file. I copied the file from the temp directory into the lansweeper\service\import directory. Now what do I do? I still see workstations that do not give system information.

Please contact us at support@lansweeper.com and provide us with the LsPush file you generated. (This issue is not really related to the topic of this forum thread. If you have a question that has not yet been answered, please start a new forum thread.)
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
4-6GB per machine is impossible. One full first time computer scan takes 4MB if you are using one of the scanning methods listed in your configuration console. Subsequent scans take less data. LsPush scans are only 40KB for one full scan.

Please contact us at support@lansweeper.com and provide us with screenshots of the following:
• Your web console landing page. You can access your landing page by clicking on the Lansweeper logo in the top left corner of the web console. Please show us the whole page.
• What you see when clicking the "Configuration tool" link in the top right corner of your web console landing page.

New to Lansweeper?

Try Lansweeper For Free

Experience Lansweeper with your own data.

Try Now