cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AWC131
Engaged Sweeper
We are running 4.0.0.x on two servers. The Database (SQL2005) and the LS Service run on one Windows 2003 R2 SP2 64-bit server. The Website runs on a separate server, Windows 2003 R2 SP2 32-Bit.

Ever since the upgrade from 4.0.0.x to 4.0.0.24, I have not been able to run the update on the Website server- it fails claiming that the database has not been updated. The database and service have been confirmed that that are upgraded to the latest 4.0.0.27 version.

Please advise on how I can upgrade the website.

below shows the service error log status upon starting the service,
06/01/10 8:28:18 AM: Stopping service
06/01/10 8:28:41 AM: Starting up service 4.0.0.27, port 9524, 35 computer threads, 10 IP threads
06/01/10 8:28:41 AM: Premium version
7 REPLIES 7
AWC131
Engaged Sweeper
"New" installation worked. Please review the attached log file.
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
Thanks, meanwhile can you try the "new install" as suggested in a previous answer
AWC131
Engaged Sweeper
I found them under a different name..please see the attachments above...
AWC131
Engaged Sweeper
There is no log file generated. The only log for Lansweeper is when I first up upgraded to 4.0.0.x

I searched the entire server for "install.log" and nothing came back except the above.

I have attached that file perhaps that will help too.
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
I need the file from the server where the installation is failing.

To solve your problem you can run the setup on the website server, choose "new install" and select only the website.
AWC131
Engaged Sweeper
Attached install log from server with Database and Service...
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
Could you please upload the install.log file (is located in %temp%) during installation

New to Lansweeper?

Try Lansweeper For Free

Experience Lansweeper with your own data.

Try Now