→ Having trouble accessing our new support portal or creating a ticket? Please notify our team here

Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Emailing Reports - Problem

Hello,We have the Enterprise Version of Lansweeper.I am having a problem with sending reports, there is a thread of the problem in Old/Solved forum but there are no details of how this was fixed.I set up a Mail Group with an email address. Tick sever...

Jscruby by Engaged Sweeper
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Scanning the terminal/citrix session ID

I need an overview of the session id's populated by the WMI namespace "Root\Citrix"Query: select * from MetaFrame_SessionThe reason is that this NameSpace contains session id & state and other stuff, concrete i want to list all sessions on computers ...

Hatteland by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

moving SQL DB

I need to move my Lansweeper DB from SQL05 to 08. When I modify lansweeperservice.exe.config & web.config to point to the new DB, Lansweeper stops working. What else do I need to do to point Lansweeper to a new DB?

lvvwd by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Reset Group Policy Cache

Here is a custom action that will delete a local workstation's Group Policy cache. This is useful when a machine gets out of synch with the Domain Controllers and has GPO errors in the event logs. This will work on Windows XP and Windows 7 and it doe...

mdouglas by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Reset Windows Update Components

Here is a custom action that will reset and re-register all Windows Update components. This is useful when a machine constantly has WSUS failures. This will work on Windows XP and Windows 7 and it does require psexec.exe.Custom Action{actionpath}ps...

mdouglas by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ethernet Cards

Hi,How to find two Ethernet cards that is wireless cards installed in a computer? i want that query to find

Srikanth08 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Link as User-/Device Action

Hi,is it possible do define a hyperlink with parameters of the device/user as a user- or device-Action ? I want to call a local webpage fot ticketing an send user or device ID, to select infos about devices.

SyncMasta by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

About LsClient

I am deployping Lansweeper Basic Version on my company.Now I am testing the connection by using lsclient.exe My server name is : myserver1My Test PC is : mypc1when I run this command on mypc1,lsclient.exe myserver1 /showresultit shows "connection to ...