cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Citizen_cabbage
Engaged Sweeper

Hello everyone !

My last project was about to configure the Lansweeper helpdesk. It take me sometimes but now it works perfectly and helping our employees to create and track tickets more easly !

But it still few stuff to configure to let the things be more "corporate" : the users login website

Is there a way to get more options like change the wallpaper or gradient ? Changing butons styles ? Or, I don't know, changing the whole page ?

This one :

Citizen_cabbage_0-1680205977503.png

I've searching for few ours one the web and the only options I found was not responding to my request.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Obi_1_Cinobi
Lansweeper Tech Support
Lansweeper Tech Support

Hello there!

You can customize the look and feel or branding of the web console login screen under Configuration\Website Settings. And for users without asset management rights, you can customize the web console banner under Configuration\Look & Feel. But do keep in mind that the possibilities are currently quite limited and further customization is not possible.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Obi_1_Cinobi
Lansweeper Tech Support
Lansweeper Tech Support

Hello there!

You can customize the look and feel or branding of the web console login screen under Configuration\Website Settings. And for users without asset management rights, you can customize the web console banner under Configuration\Look & Feel. But do keep in mind that the possibilities are currently quite limited and further customization is not possible.

New to Lansweeper?

Try Lansweeper For Free

Experience Lansweeper with your own data.

Try Now