cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jconn1980
Engaged Sweeper II

With the new licensing announcements, I did not see anything regarding how the helpdesk is licensed.  Is it staying the same or it is factored into the one of the new licensing plans?

4 REPLIES 4
jconn1980
Engaged Sweeper II

I was hoping the Pro tier would include more agent licenses.

beacampos
Lansweeper Employee
Lansweeper Employee

Hello, @jconn1980 .

1 LSAgent is included in every new subscription option, including Starter, just as we used to offer before the new plans were announced!

Hope this is helpful!

Best, Beatriz.

jconn1980
Engaged Sweeper II

My other comment was meant to be a response to this message.

What are the plans regarding the helpdesk portion of Lansweeper?  After responding to your response, I looked and could not find any mention of the helpdesk on the website (looked under "Why Lansweeper", "Platform", and "Pricing".  The fact it's wasn't worth mentioning on the new pricing page or in the new pricing announcement, plus not mentioning it anywhere on the website is concerning to me.

jconn1980
Engaged Sweeper II

I received a reminder email to mark a reply as an Accepted Solution, but there hasn't been any updates to my follow up question.  Considering I've received Kudos on my follow up question, it's seems like others would like more clarification regarding the help desk as well.

Edit:  I will add that I did manage to find the webpage that mentions the help desk.  Hover over "Platform" and click "View all features".  Then scroll halfway down the page to "Integrated IT Service Desk".  While explaining the help desk feature, there is still no information regarding pricing/licensing for the help desk.

New to Lansweeper?

Try Lansweeper For Free

Experience Lansweeper with your own data.

Try Now