General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Built In Reports

Greetings,I have inadvertently damaged one of the built-in reports. How can I restore or re-install the original built in report?thanks,phil

pgodfrin by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Installed Software Report count differs

We are testing out LanSweeper and wish to know the software installed on every computer we own.If I go in the List of Installed Software, in the list it says that 15 computers have Google Chrome installed.If I click on Google Chrome to see which comp...

oliver by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Query Combobox values SQl

I have a custom field that I am using as a combo box with a list of values. I would like to query those values via SQL and cannot seem to find where they are stored in the DB. I know that the field information for each asset is located tblAssetCustom...

nmulvihill by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Importing Asset Data

Hello,We're running Lansweeper 7, and love it, naturally. We're running a separate, older, inventory system that covers more than just IT inventory, however, it IS the system that doles out what we call "Asset tags" which is a unique inventory identi...

Deployment File Version Logic

I've seen some posts here mentioning how hard it is to report on software versions that are greater or lesser than in the reporting tool. It makes sense, since the version string can vary widely and is stored as characters.So, with that said, does th...

mdedmon by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lansweeper service catalogue

Hi All,I just recently joined the community. Our IT team is preparing for a big shift to lansweeper. To clarify some few points is there a built-in service cataloging functionality on Lansweeper?Thank you.Cheers!Emmanuel

ejopia by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

SIP Phones still showing as "web server"

I'm trying to figure out how to ensure the SIP phones on a subnet are recognized as SIP phones when they are scanned. We have Grandstream GXP2170 phones which support SSH, SNMP and of course SIP on port 5065. Randomly some phones do get recognized ...

sailor by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos