cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RatWolf
Engaged Sweeper
Hello,
I have the honor to be the new lansweeper- person in my company, and what the problem currently is:
when you open the u VNC over the action, the config does not support multi-monitor and zooming.
Probably I must only change the command and add the parameters, but they will be ignored.
I also tried to change the config of my local-viewer and on the lansweeper- server in the action-folder, but the saved files are also ignored, and only saving doesn't change anything either.
I wish to have the config that a resizing is possible and when I go to full-screen they used more than one monitor.
Could anybody help me here?
Thanks a lot before.
Regards,
Ralf
1 REPLY 1
RatWolf
Engaged Sweeper
RatWolf wrote:
Hello,
I have the honor to be the new lansweeper- person in my company, and what the problem currently is:
when you open the u VNC over the action, the config does not support multi-monitor and zooming.
Probably I must only change the command and add the parameters, but they will be ignored.
I also tried to change the config of my local-viewer and on the lansweeper- server in the action-folder, but the saved files are also ignored, and only saving doesn't change anything either.
I wish to have the config that a resizing is possible and when I go to full-screen they used more than one monitor.
Could anybody help me here?
Thanks a lot before.
Regards,
Ralf

Does no one have an idea?