General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Hikvision CCTV Cameras SNMP scan

Hello support, im trying to get SNMP from hikvision cctv cameras. Unfortunately testing OID 1.3.6.1.2.1.1.2.0. is throwing error 1 no usch variable. Therefore im unable to scan mac address etc. via snmp. Is there any way how to scan it ?

thejduk by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Fuji Xerox SC2020 Detected As Router / Not Printer

Fuji Xerox SC2020 Detected As Router / Not PrinterAny suggestions? We initially filtered out most asset types but couldn't work out why the printers were not showing up. Turns out they are routers.Device Tester can see the machine as well including...

HPE Aruba 2930F snmp

We are not getting any snmp info back from our 2930f switches. When running the device tester it returns an ObjectID: 1.3.6.1.4.1.11.2.3.7.11.114 when scanning snmp but does nothing with it. Is this a lansweeper bug or possibly a firmware issue?

steveb by Champion Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Scan Uptime.

Scan Uptime.Incorrectly displayed PC start up and shutdown time. The offset on the graphs is exactly the difference UTC and time zone.

TimAlex by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

TPM Reporting Issue Help

I am trying to create a report that can tell whether a TPM is present or not. I have used a few old community posts about TPM presence and have also come up with queries from "scratch" and I can't find a consistent answer. I have a few systems I know...

smozie by Engaged Sweeper
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Licensing Reports by email

Hi,I have added a couple of licenses to LanSweeper and have configured and tested successfully my outgoing SMTP server but I can't figure out how to get the report "License: Expiration < 30 days(1) " (as an example )to send me an email with all lice...

corpit by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Asset with multiple ip addresses

Is there any way to associate multiple ip's to one asset. Some of our switches have multiple ip address and one ip is detected as the switch asset and the alternates are shown as webserver assets. Is there a way to link the alternate ip's to the on...

steveb by Champion Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Azure does not scan the whole subscription

After scanning one subscription, LS does not return all of the assets and resources groups in that subscription. I also get the following error in the Scanning Targets page:Entity of type "AssetMacAddress" in state "Added" has caused a DbUpdateExcept...

Okan by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 6 replies
  • 2 kudos