General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Informal SysAdmin Day 2024 Giveaway entry/ies

Since I couldn't enter my "SysAdmin Day 2024 Giveaway" post (late) on July 24th, I'm posting my entry here for posterity before SysAdmin Day. If any other Sweeper has a contribution to add — sharing their favorite tech gadget, sidekick, or beverage â€”...

MisterP2 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Mail notification Windows Defender Event id 1116

how i can monitor Event ID at application and service event logs? I try to catch Windows Defender malware event 1116 (Warning) in %SystemRoot%\System32\Winevt\Logs\Microsoft-Windows-Windows Defender%4Operational.evtxat the moment Lansweeper 7.1.100.1...

MB1 by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Personalize interface user ticket

Hello I am newly in testing with Lansweeper. I would like to know if we can completely modify the interface that the user will use when creating a ticket? example, delete in the user interface the option '' Assets Concerning '' Remove the Subject fie...

bidon by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Notification ticket in pending after 1 week

Hi everyone, experts.I have a question for youI'm new to using Lansweeper's ticketing system.I was wondering if there is the possibility to notify after a week from the creation of a new ticket to the team / agent that there is an ticket open or in p...

Second email account for HelpDesk

Good day!Yesterday I added a second email address to our Lansweeper helpdesk. emails sent to the address are loaded into Lansweeper. However, no outbound emails are being send. After a bit, the system adds a ticket note. I have attached a screens...

JTempleton by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Shared Ticket views between agents

Hi,Is it possible for all agents to have the same ticket views? It would be handy so every agent doesn't have to make there own view and one agent could create the view and then share it.

Jamesa-IQ by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Outgoing email

Currently testing the help desk. I have none of the outgoing email templates enabled, however, emails are being generated for ticket creation and state change at the very least. How do I stop outgoing emails to users?Note: "Add note history" boxes ar...

SalGBA by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Schedule/Calendar Ticket

Hello,I'm looking for a way to schedule a ticket in the future. For example, on January 1 I need to disable some accounts. So I want a create a ticket now that won't appear until January 1. Is there a way to do this in Lansweeper?

enush by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Auto-close feature

I'm a bit unclear on how the auto-close feature works in HelpDesk. Does it wait for "any" action on the ticket, or is it waiting for a response from the submitting user, or for a response from the Agent?Thanks for the assistance!-Shawn