cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
varroyo1
Engaged Sweeper

Good morning.

I have many items with errors, one of them is this: Access is denied

I have checked the error log file (C:\Program Files (x86)\Lansweeper\Service) and it tells me the following

2024-07-10 13:26:23,903 [260] INFO Exception during enumerate domain controllers (Error code: -2147023570, HResult: -2147023570, preferredDcOrDomainDns: xxxx , domainDns: xxxx, netBios: xxx) El nombre de usuario o la contraseña no son correctos.
at System.DirectoryServices.DirectoryEntry.Bind(Boolean throwIfFail)
at System.DirectoryServices.PropertyValueCollection.PopulateList()
at System.DirectoryServices.PropertyValueCollection..ctor(DirectoryEntry entry, String propertyName)
at System.DirectoryServices.PropertyCollection.get_Item(String propertyName)
at LansweeperService.ActiveDirectory.EnumerateDomainControllers(Domain myDomain, String& error, LogSection logSection)
2024-07-10 13:36:00,745 [195] INFO DateTimeService time refresh: service UTC+2, database UTC+2

Can you help me?

Thank you

1 REPLY 1
David_GF
Lansweeper Tech Support
Lansweeper Tech Support

Hello @varroyo1 

Based on the log excerpt, the error is due to a wrong username or password for the credential in use for that scanning target. Double-check that all the requirements for the scan target and the credential are met, you can find more information on the requirements for the different scanning methods in this article:

https://community.lansweeper.com/t5/scanning-your-network/overview-of-scanning-targets-and-methods/t...

~~~~~~~ (〃 ̄︶ ̄)人( ̄︶ ̄〃) ~~~~~~~
Sweep that LAN, sweep it!