General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Global E-mail signature non-unicode?

Hey,I've noticed that Global E-mail signature in Configuration - HelpDesk E-mail Settings does not save cyrrilic symbols.Output loos like this - wrote:IT ??????? ??????????: 01I'd love to have a solution for this one. Regards,Curry

Curry by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Exclude (filter out) emails by TO: field

Hey guys.I can't seem to figure out how to filter out mails sent to distribuiton groups, of which my help desk mail account is a part.For instance, my help desk account is part of all@mail.com DG. Any mail sent to all@mail.com becomes a ticket.The c...

Curry by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Scanning IP phones by MAC

We have IP phones that we would like to add as assets; however, they exist on a separate voice network controlled by our service provider. The phones obtain an IP address from DHCP, but this resides on a router controlled by the service provider and ...

jkoelker by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Public Report

Can I have a report that is "public"? In other words create a report that users can see without logging in?

etailz by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lansweeper v. 6042

Does anyone know if it is possible to install Lansweeper without Help Desk module? I noticed that search is much slower than in ber. 5

Deployment help

Hi All,I'm trying to set deployment up within lansweeper for several programs however when I put the path to install from, it fails.The share credentials have access to the path where the program is stored.--------------------------------------------...

Resolved! Deleted Asset information

Hello All,I believe there are users in my organisation that are deleting assets. I'm not sure on the reason, or what they stand to gain from it, but I'm trying to find as much information from Lansweeper on that potential action as possible.Is there ...

Liam_O by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos