cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Zacs
Engaged Sweeper III
Hi

I have set up all my templates in Outgoing E-mail templates. I want users to get an automatic email when they create a new ticket from the website, but unless i ma being blind i cant find how to do this anywhere. Can someone enlighten me please.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Nick_VDB
Champion Sweeper III
If you have the 'Ticket Create (Sent to User)' template enabled then a user that creates a ticket whether from outside or inside the web console will have a template sent to his email address saying that a ticket has been created.

There is no option to only specify that the template must be sent only for tickets created in the web console or from email. Both sources will always receive the enabled templates.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
CHRLAU
Engaged Sweeper III
Thx. Juha 🙂
Juha_Otava
Engaged Sweeper III
Helpdesk settings -> e-mail settings -> Scroll down to last section Outgoing E-mail templates.
CHRLAU
Engaged Sweeper III
Zacs and others where to find the auto outgoing email template. My test users do not receive an e-mail with the ticket number when starting a ticket by e-mail.
Zacs
Engaged Sweeper III
Ok thats fine, I have enabled the auto outgoing email template. I have set ticket states to all and based on all my ticket types and all priorities but when i create a ticket i still dont get a email
Nick_VDB
Champion Sweeper III
If you have the 'Ticket Create (Sent to User)' template enabled then a user that creates a ticket whether from outside or inside the web console will have a template sent to his email address saying that a ticket has been created.

There is no option to only specify that the template must be sent only for tickets created in the web console or from email. Both sources will always receive the enabled templates.