cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jon_banh
Engaged Sweeper
Hello,

I'm new to Lansweeper and need some help scanning my assets successfully.

I am running Lansweeper agentless and performing an IP range scan, AD domain scan, and AD User Path scan but after all the scans finish I receive scanning errors of "Never scanned OS(50), Offline or firewall errors(16), and Other scanning errors(60).

All endpoints are running a cloud based Nortan Endpoint Protection and local windows firewalls are disabled. Is there any pre-configuration that needs to happen on our host server or on any of our assets that I am not aware of? How do I have all my assets successful tagged for future reports?

Thanks,
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
I recommend reviewing the Windows domain scanning requirements in this knowledge base article and the troubleshooting guide for scanning errors found here. The most common causes of Windows scanning errors are credentials lacking administrative privileges on the client machines and firewalls or anti-virus software blocking WMI (Windows Management Instrumentation) traffic to the client machines. WMI data is by default sent over random ports.

A sure way to resolve any Windows scanning errors is to scan locally with our LsPush scanning agent.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
I recommend reviewing the Windows domain scanning requirements in this knowledge base article and the troubleshooting guide for scanning errors found here. The most common causes of Windows scanning errors are credentials lacking administrative privileges on the client machines and firewalls or anti-virus software blocking WMI (Windows Management Instrumentation) traffic to the client machines. WMI data is by default sent over random ports.

A sure way to resolve any Windows scanning errors is to scan locally with our LsPush scanning agent.