cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
blackmoonwolf
Engaged Sweeper III
I REALLY want to cut down on some of the columns that I really just DO NOT pay attention to. I also want to be able to rearrange the columns in order of priority and importance.

There does not appear to be any way to do this and forum threads of the past seem to confirm this...

Am I missing something?

PLEASE provide this functionality. I mean... Come on! You're killin' me here!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Obi_1_Cinobi
Lansweeper Tech Support
Lansweeper Tech Support

Hello there!

The Assets tab, which will provide you with an overview of all your assets, can indeed not be customized. You can only filter the results by using the filter boxes on top and export the results to Excel if required by using the export options on the left-hand side of the overview.

Alternatively, you can use the built-in report "Assets: All columns from the Assets menu" which you can find under the Reports tab, this report you can customize to display only the columns that you want.

If you no longer have this report, you can find all our built-in reports and more on our forum: https://community.lansweeper.com/t5/general-discussions/assets-all-columns-from-the-assets-menu-buil...

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
tcrlansweeper
Engaged Sweeper III

Here in 2023 with the same question... I'm guessing this is not a thing. All you can do is rename the custom columns. This would be a nice feature to have.

Obi_1_Cinobi
Lansweeper Tech Support
Lansweeper Tech Support

Hello there!

The Assets tab, which will provide you with an overview of all your assets, can indeed not be customized. You can only filter the results by using the filter boxes on top and export the results to Excel if required by using the export options on the left-hand side of the overview.

Alternatively, you can use the built-in report "Assets: All columns from the Assets menu" which you can find under the Reports tab, this report you can customize to display only the columns that you want.

If you no longer have this report, you can find all our built-in reports and more on our forum: https://community.lansweeper.com/t5/general-discussions/assets-all-columns-from-the-assets-menu-buil...

I ended up making a custom report for that. It would still be a good feature to re-arrange the cols in the main assets menu, but yeah, there is plenty of control available in the custom reports to do what I needed. Thanks.