General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Automatic Asset Assigining

Is it possible to automatically add the asset from which the ticket was created when creating a ticket via the website? If not, how would I make it a required field?

Customize Ticket Submission Page

I need a way to give the user some instructions when submitting a ticket. This is necessary to help them understand why choosing the correct ticket type is important.

khancock1 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! QR Code Label Paper

Has anyone made a good match on label paper vs QR code size (5x3, 7x3) kind of thing? What about an actual label printer, has anyone perfected a method for this?

sullivane by Champion Sweeper III
  • 8 replies
  • 1 kudos

Change Building and Department to ComboBox?

Doing an eval of LanSweeper. Can anyone tell me if it is possible to alter the Building and Department under assets to a ComboBox? Data will not be clean if I allow free type there. If this can't be done - can these be hidden completely - I would ...

Macinator by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! DELL PowerConnect Switch Assets

Hi,We have some DELL PowerConnect switches (N2000, N4000 and S6000). LANSweeper has used SNMP to grab information from the device, but for some reason, the Interface information keeps displaying the same port channel interface over and over again.I h...

darrkon by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

TP-LINK Switch Port Mapping

So... I have a small problem when I change one of our switch. We are using TP-LINK switches TL-SG3424 and T1600G-52TS. Both of them have got the same SNMP configuration. On TL-SG3424 I can see what asset is connected in which port. In T1600G-52TS I d...

t_grabka by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Screen grab says license is expired

My screen grab action says license is expired. I go and register it with my license file and it works for that time only. If I close screen grab and reopen it, it is not licensed again. How do I make the license stick? I'm entering the informatio...

NYNet by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos