cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ithd
Engaged Sweeper
Is it possible to scan the Cisco Meraki device?

Wireless, security (Mx Device), switch Device

Thanks
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
Lansweeper can pull data from any device that has any of the following protocols enabled: FTP, HTTP, HTTPS, JetDirect, MOB (Managed Object Browser), SIP, SMTP, SNMP (SNMPv1, SNMPv2 or SNMPv3), SSH, Telnet or WMI. Most devices support SNMP by default. I don't have any Meraki devices to test with, but your device documentation should provide more information on which protocols can be enabled on the device. You can use Devicetester, documented here, to test protocol access to a device and scan a network device by following the instructions in this knowledge base article.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
Lansweeper can pull data from any device that has any of the following protocols enabled: FTP, HTTP, HTTPS, JetDirect, MOB (Managed Object Browser), SIP, SMTP, SNMP (SNMPv1, SNMPv2 or SNMPv3), SSH, Telnet or WMI. Most devices support SNMP by default. I don't have any Meraki devices to test with, but your device documentation should provide more information on which protocols can be enabled on the device. You can use Devicetester, documented here, to test protocol access to a device and scan a network device by following the instructions in this knowledge base article.

Meraki forces you to use a custom port for SNMP so LanSweeper is not capable of scanning a Meraki device. Unless there is a way to do it that I cannot find.