→ The Lansweeper Customer Excellence Awards 2024 - Submit Your Project Now! Learn More & Enter Here

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RPDIT2024
Engaged Sweeper

I have tried to reach sales several times by phone, web fill page and email.  No responses.  Tech support always picks up.  But does sales exist?  One of my case numbers (in theory) is 006110019.  Anyone out there?  Bueller?  Bueller?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
lularamirez
Lansweeper Employee
Lansweeper Employee

Hello there. Apologies for the delay. We were at a company event for the last few days. I am sending you an email right away.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
lularamirez
Lansweeper Employee
Lansweeper Employee

Hello there. Apologies for the delay. We were at a company event for the last few days. I am sending you an email right away.

RPDIT2024
Engaged Sweeper

Hello, thank you for replying.  Unfortunately my spam filter can't see back to the 1st of July, but I checked all four of my email addresses/group mailboxes and using the date you provided was able to find a message.  I will try responding to that old message and see what happens.  However despite my missing that message, until your reply now, I have received no contact from anyone at LanSweeper on my other later phone calls, email and web messages.  Given that I want to spend money, I would expect that a company with your customer base would ensure you would have enough persons to respond to those who want to give you money. 

FrankSc
Lansweeper Tech Support
Lansweeper Tech Support

Hi, 

We've reached out to our sales team and asked them to contact you.
You will hear from them soon.

FrankSc
Lansweeper Tech Support
Lansweeper Tech Support

Dear, 
We found that a mail was sent to you on 1st July. Did you get that mail. Can you check if our mail was stuck in junk?
To contact our sales team, please follow the link below.
Contact Sales & Customer Service - Lansweeper

New to Lansweeper?

Try Lansweeper For Free

Experience Lansweeper with your own data.

Try Now