cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
itsaleri
Engaged Sweeper II
Hi,

We'd like to enable all end-users to open ticket from the tickets webpage and let the only Agent enabled to receive all of these tickets and manage them.
i did some tests but after creating a ticket with an end-user (no privileges at all), i cannot see anything from the Agent console. Only the user himself can see his tickets.

Is it possible to enable an Help Desk agent to receive all the tickets from end-users and manage them?
Thanks!
3 REPLIES 3
itsaleri
Engaged Sweeper II
Hi dear and thanks for the reply!
I succesfully did the trick by adding the user to the agents and assigning the ticket.
Juha_Otava
Engaged Sweeper III
itsaleri wrote:
Hi dear and thanks for the reply!
I succesfully did the trick by adding the user to the agents and assigning the ticket.

It is possible to automatically assing certain ticket types to named agent, see configuration/TicketContent/ and configuration/HelpdeskSetup/ (General Settings) -> Auto Assign.

Juha_Otava
Engaged Sweeper III
itsaleri wrote:
Is it possible to enable an Help Desk agent to receive all the tickets from end-users and manage them?
Thanks!

Yes it is.

1. Check from the /configuration/HelpdeskUsers/ you have team & role set for the agent your are using. Role Administrator + Agent is good for testing.

2. Check that the tickets you created are routed to a team your agent belongs to, what is the ticket type? Is the agent member of team supposed to handle those tickets?

Cheers, Juha