cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ricardo1
Lansweeper Employee
Lansweeper Employee

In the Lansweeper UX team, we are considering some changes in the look and feel of the Local Web Console (On-premise) to modernize its looks.

We have a proposal that we would like to share with you to get your opinion. Guiding our steps based on user feedback is essential to provide you with a better experience.

If you decide to participate we would like to reward you with a €30 Amazon voucher.

What do I have to do during this session?

We will share some images of the new proposal with you to know your opinion about them and thus help us inform our next steps.

Where and when?

These sessions will take place between February 21 and 25 through Microsoft’s Teams.

You can access it directly from the browser, so there’s no need to download anything.

The session will last about 45 minutes. If you are interested, you can schedule the time that suits you best in this calendar: Local Web Console - Look & feel

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to reply to this message.

We are looking forward to talking to you!

PS: Please note that available time slots for these sessions are limited. If you can’t see any available time in the calendar, that means we are already full. If that is the case, we are very sorry! We hope to speak with you in future research.

8 REPLIES 8
edwalker
Engaged Sweeper

For those of us that were unable to attend could we see some snippits of the UI to provide feedback?

Antioch
Engaged Sweeper II

Agreed, I was not able to attend but would love to see some screenshots.

ricardo1
Lansweeper Employee
Lansweeper Employee

Thank you all for your interest!

The available seats were filled faster than expected.

We’re delighted that it is a proposal that arouses so much interest.

For those who have shown their interest, is it okay if we contact you if a participant doesn’t show up?

After these moderated sessions, we will publish a survey with the same purpose, to collect feedback from more users. Of course, we will share it here once it is available.

Stian
Engaged Sweeper

I see it’s already full, so I’ll share my input here.

Please, please, please don’t go full “modern look” with endless white space and buttons that take up a third of my monitor.
The current design looks a bit dated, so I appreciate some modernization. Just please keep in mind that we, the users, are IT professionals. We don’t need “sexy”, we need informative.

Kboyer
Engaged Sweeper III

Our group participated, and we were pleased that our concerns, the same as yours, were met. The new UI looks good. We were concerned that it would look like the cloud platform which it does not.

ricardo1
Lansweeper Employee
Lansweeper Employee

Rest assured, Stian. While we want to narrow the gap between the aesthetics of the two platforms, one of our priorities is to keep the information density intact.

Thanks for your feedback!

Guilhem
Engaged Sweeper III

Hello,
Already full ?
I’ll try to be more reactive next time !!

Kristof
Lansweeper Alumni

Great initiative, Ricardo !!

New to Lansweeper?

Try Lansweeper For Free

Experience Lansweeper with your own data.

Try Now